- When you arrive, please wait in your car. Text us at 904-990-3228 and let us know you're here. We'll text you back to let you know when you can come in. We're having everyone wait in their cars instead of the waiting room.
- No one may come in for a treatment who has been experiencing signs of illness resembling Covid-19 (most notably fever, cough or shortness of breath) in the past 14 days, or has been in contact with anyone with these symptoms. We'll be screening each patient thorough an online survey that you'll have to complete before coming in. If you've gotten sick and need guidance on herbal and nutritional remedies that can help, we can provide you with a virtual visit.
- We'll do a temperature check with a no-touch thermometer when you come in.
- Sanitization of treatment rooms and major touchpoints will occur after every treatment. We wash sheets in hot water and each patient gets a new sheet and face cradle cover.
- We will be wearing a mask for the duration of your treatment and we ask that you do so as well (though if you're face-down on the table, you will need to take the mask off). This is to keep both of us safe.
- As an added precaution, we'll be diffusing antimicrobial essential oils in the treatment rooms. These oils smell pleasant and have been shown in studies to kill many different types of viruses and bacteria (but of course they have not been tested on the novel coronavirus). This is considered an extra precaution.
As a business providing essential health care services, we are planning for a limited re-opening on Monday, May 4th. Here are the changes we're putting in place to keep all of us safe:
Kendra Lay, ACN