Renewing Acupuncture Facial Treatment
This session is acupuncture like you've never had before! Resembling more of a spa service, this experience is designed to reduce stress and pamper you while naturally promoting skin health and beauty.
- Facial Acupuncture is used for wrinkles, blemishes and discolorations. It promotes gentle lifting and skin tone improvement as well as circulation, cellular turnover and collagen production.
- Body Acupuncture to reduce stress, support internal organ functions and promote beauty from the inside out.
- Facial Massage to relax and increase blood circulation to the face (plus it feels wonderful!). The facial massage is done with Organic Argan Oil.
- Gentle Facial Cupping to improve lymph flow, reduce puffiness and encourage cell turnover. Facial cupping massage is one of the best natural therapies available for sagging skin and under-eye puffiness. This cupping is very gentle and very, very rarely leaves any marks on the skin (as cupping on the body often does).
- Jade Roller Therapy to tone, cool and smooth the skin
- Dietary, Herbal and Nutritional Supplement Recommendations are offered, as they can enhance results and also help to maintain results after a series of treatments.
- Aromatherapy can be added to the session, if desired, to promote further relaxation and renewal.
Each treatment is 1 hour and 15 minutes and costs $125
For best results, a series of 10 treatments delivered twice per week over the course of 5 weeks is recommended. Results usually start to become apparent around treatment 4 or 5 for most patients, with the best results showing at the end of the treatment series.
Package of 10 is $950...a savings of $300! Also included in this package is a collagen supplement especially designed for enhancing skin renewal, a $20 value.
Maintenance treatments are recommended every 2 to 3 months after the initial series of treatments.